Victoria Land Route Map
The final route of the Basslink cable over land in Victoria was approved following public submissions and hearings in Traralgon and Yarram.
- 57 km Overhead
- 6.4 km Underground
- 133 Towers
- 26 directly affected landowners
- 15 Houses within 1 km of the line – nearest house 500 metres.
Tasmania Land Route Map
The final route of the Basslink cable over land in Tasmania was approved following public submissions and hearings in George Town and Hobart.
- 11 km’s Overhead
- 1.7 km Underground
- 4 Directly affected landowners
- Route chosen by GeorgeTown Consultative Committee
Sea Route Chart
- 290 KM
- Longest HVDC cable of its type in the world at time of construction and still one of the longest.